Winterization Kit - Includes Float Charger/ Battery Tender
Catalog Number: 4P119
We have assembled this kit to include the items that we commonly use when winterizing a tractor. We have winterized many tractors over the years and these are the best products that we have found for the job.
1. Float charger- the float charger will keep your battery charged during the winter. We typically charge the battery and then unplug the float charger for a few weeks, and then plug it back in.
- After reaching peak 14.4 VDC, charge automatically switches to 13.2 float voltage
- When voltage drops below 12.6 VDC, charging resumes at 14.4 VDC
- Two color LED indicates state of charge
- Reverse polarity protected and spark proof
- 12volt output cord
2. Fuel stabilizer- We use Sta-bil brand fuel stabilizer which prevents gas from turning to turpentine.